All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting Josemaria Escriva s belief that God can be found in professional and everyday settings, The Way blends passages from sacred Scripture with anecdotes drawn from Escriva s life and work, snatches of conversation, and selections from his personal letters. The direct, conversational writing style and its deeply felt humanity are among the book s main attractions and beautifully convey the belief that the human is t foreign to the divine and that the fully Christian spiritual attitude can be described as unity of life. Since it was first published in 1939, more than four and a half million copies of The Way have been sold in forty-three different languages. This handsome paperback edition will take its place alongside such seminal works as John of the Cross's Dark Night of the Soul, Thomas a Kempis s Imitation of Christ, and Teresa of Avila s The Interior Castle.
- Author BiographyJosemaria Escriva (1902 1975), a Spanish priest, founded Opus Dei in 1928.John Paul II proclaimed him a saint on October 6, 2002.
- Author(s)Josemaria Escriva
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImage Books
- Weight204 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.