All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuietly, rather movingly, Strange was making his plea: 'Christ kws why, Lewis, but Morse will always put himself out for you.' As he put the phone down, Lewis knew that Strange had been right ...in the case of the Swedish Maiden, the pair of them were in business again ...They called her the Swedish Maiden - the beautiful young tourist who disappeared on a hot summer's day somewhere in North Oxford. Twelve months later the case remained unsolved - pending further developments. On holiday in Lyme Regis, Chief Inspector Morse is startled to read a tantalizing article in The Times about the missing woman. An article which lures him back to Wytham Woods near Oxford ...and straight into the most extraordinary murder investigation of his career.
- Author BiographyColin Dexter has won many awards for his novels including the CWA Gold Dagger and Silver Dagger awards. In 1997 he was presented with the CWA Cartier Diamond Dagger Award for outstanding services to crime literature. Colin's thirteenth and final Inspector Morse novel, The Remorseful Day, was published in 1999. He lives in Oxford.
- PrizesWinner of CWA Goldsboro Gold Dagger 1992.
- Author(s)Colin Dexter
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Morse Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight307 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.97New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.