All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Beth and Doug: two people who have problem getting dates with their partners of choice. What they do have, however, is a very awkward encounter after spending one hot night together following a drunken wedding reception they attend. They wake up to a blurry morning where the rules of attraction, sex and society are waiting for them before their first cup of coffee, leading them to ponder how much they really kw about each other and how much they really care about what other people think. Slyly profound and irresistibly passionate, The Way We Get By is Neil LaBute's audacious tale of a very modern romance and a sharp, sexy, fresh look at love and lust and the whole damn thing.
- Author BiographyNeil LaBute's plays include Bash, In a Forest, Dark and Deep, and Reasons to be Happy. His films include In the Company of Men, Your Friends and Neighbors, The Shape of Things, Obsession, Some Velvet Morning, and Dirty Weekend. He is a 2013 recipient of a Literature Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Author(s)Neil LaBute
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.