All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third book in the hugely successful The Way We Live series is a marvellous evocation of building, designing and living by the world's oceans and a catalogue of opportunities for getting the best out of a life by and on the sea.
- Author BiographyStafford Cliff was formerly Creative Director of the Green Design Group in London. He is the author of many books, including The Way We Live, The Way We Live Alfresco, The English Archive of Design and Decoration and The French Archive of Design and Decoration. Gilles de Chabaneix was one of France's most prominent photographers of design and lifestyle.
- Author(s)Gilles de Chabaneix,Stafford Cliff
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width220 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.