All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceeding from the general to the specific, the book begins with different styles and forms of housing and how these are affected and influenced by color. For example, the simplicity of white clapboard New England colonials lend themselves to formal approaches, while the lighthearted pastels of the Caribbean invite informal juxtapositions of style. The book then explores how varying materials and textures--open up new areas for exploring color and mood. The concluding section of the book is a rich sequence of images depicting how color is used differently around the world. Taken together, this book is sure to be a source of inspiration for anyone interested in interiors and decorating.
- Author BiographyStafford Cliff was formerly Creative Director of Design at the Conran Design Group in London. Gilles de Chabaneix was one of France's most prominent photographers of design and lifestyle. Together, they have co-authored The Way We Live... series.
- Author(s)Stafford Cliff
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1352 g
- Width230 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Photographer(s)Gilles De Chabaneix
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.