All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular reader uses both primary and secondary sources to explore social history topics and sharpen your interpretive skills. Each chapter includes one secondary source essay and several related primary source documents. Chapter introductions tie the readings together and pose questions to consider.
- Author BiographyFrederick M. Binder is emeritus professor of history at CUNY, College of Staten Island. He received his Ed.D. from Columbia University in 1962 and has been widely published in the areas of early national, social, and intellectual U.S. history. David M. Reimers is emeritus professor of history at New York University. He received his Ph.D. in 1961 from the University of Wisconsin. He has published several articles and books in his research areas, which include immigration and recent U.S. social history.
- Author(s)David M. Reimers,Frederick M. Binder
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.