All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFOX News religion analyst, program director of the Catholic Channel on SiriusXM radio, and bestselling author Father Jonathan Morris reveals how the Serenity Prayer offers a sure path to peace and fulfillment for everyone, t just those in recovery programs. The Serenity Prayer states: Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cant change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to kw the difference.Exploring the prayer phrase by phrase, Morris shows the hope that can be found by gaining a deeper spiritual understanding of its words and by practicing its message. Enlightening and profound, The Way of Serenity includes moving narratives, illuminating historical anecdotes, and pertinent biblical passages that demonstrate the power of the Serenity Prayer to help us grow closer to God and find greater peace and happiness.
- Author(s)Father Jonathan Morris
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width158 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.