All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn walking guidebook to the Way of St James. The 778km Cami de Santiago pilgrimage from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the Pyrenees to Santiago de Compostela in rthwestern Spain and onto the 'end of the earth' at Finisterre on the Galician coast. As well as giving directions for walking the route, the book also provides information on places to visit along the way, the history of the pilgrimage and the availability of practical facilities such as shops, bars, restaurants and accommodation. Unlike existing guides this one contains: details of the walker's continuation from Santiago to Finisterre (75km) and a comprehensive listing of St James' and other pilgrim references along the way. It also contains a list of suggestions for further reading, a glossary of geographical and other useful terms, and a series of sketch maps covering the entire route to help the user in planning his or her journey. This guidebook is the second part of a series that follows the Way of St James from Le Puy-en-Valey in ventral France to the Pyranees.
- Author BiographyAlison Raju is a former teacher of French, German and Spanish to adults and is the author of four other guides published by Cicerone Press: Way of Saint James (Camino de Santiago): France, and The Via Francigena: Canterbury to Rome, Part 1 + 2.
- Author(s)Alison Raju
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Weight250 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.