All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how the understanding and practice of Zen can bring peace and enlightenment into your daily life in this classic work.Narrated by Sean Runnette, this audio program presents Alan Watts's classic bestseller, introducing Western listeners to Zen Buddhism and elaborating on the key concepts including: The history of Zen The principles and practice of Zen The tradition of Za-Zen (meditation) and the Koan The integration of Zen into every aspect of lifeTHE WAY OF ZEN presents an understandable, inspirational, and spiritually rewarding exploration of Zen Buddhism a way of liberation that may be one of the most precious gifts of Asia to the world.
- Author BiographyAlan W. Watts (1915-1973) was instrumental in introducing Eastern thought to Western civilization. He held both a master's degree in theology and a doctorate of divinity, and is best known as an interpreter of Indian and Chinese philosophy in general, and Zen Buddhism in particular. He earned his reputation of being one of the most original philosophers of the century. He was the author of hundreds of articles on philosophy and religion, and thirty-three books which have been translated into eleven languages.
- Author(s)Alan W Watts
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time439
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.