All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WAY OF THE SMALL, explores the principles of a sound, wholesome existence for both the individual and society. Addressing the search for finding true happiness, meaning and success, THE WAY OF THE SMALL gives us new perspectives based on old wisdom on what makes for a truly lived life. A practical and spiritual guide to fulfilment, it illustrates that happiness is found in the small - in ways to celebrate the precious small gifts of ordinary life and experiencing the sacred in all aspects of life. We are reminded, Less is More, Simpler is Better . THE WAY OF THE SMALL teaches ways to embrace even life's more difficult passages such as aging, failure, illness or the loss of a loved one, making even our pain a path to the sacred that helps us find meaning in life as it happens.
- Author(s)Michael Gellert
- PublisherHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationYork Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintHays (Nicolas) Ltd ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.