All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaylor Simmons is screwed. Things were hard eugh when her single minded dedication to her studies earned her the reputation of being an ice queen, but after getting drunk at a party and waking up next to bad-boy surfer Evan McKinley, the entire school seems intent on tearing Taylor down with mockery and gossip. Desperate to salvage her reputation, Taylor persuades Even to pretend they're in a serious romantic relationship. After all, it's better to be the girl who tames the wild surfer than just ather tch on his surfboard.
- Author BiographyJenn P. Nguyen fell in love with books in third grade and spent the rest of her school years reading through lunchtime and giving up recess to organize the school library. She has a degree in business administration from the University of New Orleans and still lives in the city with her husband. Jenn spends her days reading, dreaming up YA romances, and binge watching Korean dramas all in the name of 'research'. The Way to Game the Walk of Shame is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Jenn P. Nguyen
- PublisherSwoon Reads
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwoon Reads
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.