All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited follow-up to The Way To Trade, John Piper's seminal work on trading psychology The Way To Trade is back...and it's better. In The Way To Trade Better John Piper returns to the fundamental topic of transforming yourself into a winning trader. Building on more than 30 years of frontline trading experience and over two decades of teaching and coaching, he explains how winning at trading involves turning your trading into a business. To do this, you follow a five-step process: 1. Focus 2. Style 3. Right Trading 4. Right Size 5. Successful Habits John Piper guides you through these five stages and delves into essential areas that every winning trader needs to master, including Trading Systems, Money Management, Psychology, Good and Bad Habits, and Trading Professionally. Putting all this together, The Way To Trade Better is a complete guide to improving your trading and achieving better and more consistent profits. Whether you are brand new to trading or have some experience and w want to move to the next level, let John Piper shows you The Way To Trade...Better.
- Author BiographyJohn Piper has been involved with markets since his early twenties. In the late 1980s he started to trade options full time and did so right through the Crash of 1987 - an experience that stands him in good stead for markets today. For over a decade he has been the editor of The Technical Trader, the leading newsletter in the UK for those who trade futures and options markets worldwide. His articles bring a fine edge of analysis to markets and how they work. He trades full time, making consistent profits, and now manages money for selected clients at Berkeley Futures Ltd, a firm regulated by the SFA. He lives in Cobham, Surrey and in Massa, Italy.
- Author(s)John Piper
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.