All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the Swdon Mountain Railway from Llanberis to the peak. Now over 100 years old, it continues to transport many tens of thousands of passengers every summer. Includes many black-and-white and colour photographs.
- Author(s)Keith Turner
- PublisherLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGwynedd
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Content Noteblack & white photos throughout + a section of coloured photos
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.