Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ways of the Alongsider is more than a Bible study or a program. This Bible-centered guide is a fresh approach to making disciples in life2life ways. The Ways of the Alongsider paints a new picture of disciple-making that moves this vital ministry out of the hands of ministry professionals to everyone who wants to participate in the great commission. The ten chapters are packed with Bible studies, creative assignments, and challenging reflection questions. You will learn a new pathway to disciple people in life2life ways. Written by veteran Navigators staff member Bill Mowry, The Ways of the Alongsider can be used with small groups, in a class setting, or in a one-to-one discipling relationship. Leader helps included.
- Author BiographyBill Mowry is a veteran staff member with The Navigators. He has an MA in adult education from The Ohio State University and is a published author in the areas of education, learning, discipleship, and leadership. Bill and his wife, Peggy, live in Columbus, Ohio, and serve with The Navigators' Church Discipleship Ministry. His passion is to create ministry cultures where people are relationally doing the Great Commission, one relationship and one conversation at a time.
- Author(s)Bill Mowry
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.