All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational finance coach Ann Wilson is kwn as the Wealth Chef because of her ability to help people cook up monetary success. In this book, Ann has laid out a step-by-step guide to creating financial freedom. In its pages, readers will find five recipes for wealth that helped Ann go from having thing to becoming a multimillionaire. These recipes reveal the secrets to: becoming debt-free while simultaneously generating wealth; getting your 'wealth accelerators' working; increasing your quality of life while reducing your expenses; and, focusing on personal goals and tracking successes for rapid results. Ann takes what she's learned from her own life and from teaching around the world - from Africa, to Asia, to Australia, to America, to Europe - and gives readers an in-depth yet manageable plan and tested principles to improve their relationship with money. Simply put, she shows readers how to become financially savvy and build wealth starting immediately. They realize they can create financial freedom and live their dream life w, feeling empowered to throw away the old recipe for success: mix together one secure job with a lifelong portion of hard work and sacrifice to hopefully live the dream life after retirement. Why wait? With the practices and techniques Ann presents here they don't have to!
- Author BiographyAuthor, speaker and trainer Ann Wilson was a high-flying civil engineer who turned herself into a self-made millionaire with a straightforward, jargon-free, supportive and fun approach to wealth - an approach that can help anyone become financially free. She teaches people to keep, invest and grow their money using her extensive business skills, which she gained through her international civil engineering career and her experiences as a NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer. She is a passionate supporter of The Small Enterprise Foundation, a micro-credit organization based in South Africa, which eradicates poverty by empowering women through financial literacy and the development of viable economic enterprise. 100% of Ann's royalties will go to the foundation.
- Author(s)Ann Wilson
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight451 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.