All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe result is more than 25 different types of threadings explored and nearly 900 fabric samples with their drafts. Well-kwn weaves such as twill and twill-based, tied unit, and lace weaves are included, as well as less common ones such as diversified plain weave and pique. If you're new to multishaft weaving, you'll find a whole new world of possibilities; if you're a seasoned weaver, you'll see new what ifs to explore on every page. You can skip through the book, picking and choosing drafts to try, or dig into a single weave and explore it in depth.
- Author BiographyWeaver and editor Carol Strickler has spent a good share of her weaving life peering at fabrics. A recognised authority on coverlet weaves, she authored 'American Woven Coverlets' (Interweave Press, 1998), and has analysed coverlets, written articles on the subject, and consulted with weavers and collectos accross the country.
- Author(s)Carol Strickler
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1991
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.