All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse one of the world's simplest tools to explore the creative possibilities of cloth! The Weaver's Idea Book presents a variety of patterns for simple rigid-heddle and harness looms, complete with sample swatches for drafts and project ideas. Beginning and experienced weavers on the lookout for new weave structure patterns will be drawn to the multitude of designs in The Weaver's Idea Book.
- Author BiographyJane Patrick grew up on the broad plains of south central Nebraska where, from an early age, she earned the moniker of the family putzer because she was always making things. It wasn't until she walked into the weaving studio at Longum ri home economics school as an exchange student in Iceland that she knew that weaving was something she must do. Since then weaving has been both her livelihood and her hobby. Jane is the former editor of Handwoven magazine and is currently vice president of sales and service for Schacht Spindle Company Inc. She has taught weaving classes and workshops, given lectures on weaving, and juried textile art shows. Jane lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jane Patrick
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width216 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.