All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introductory book provides step-by-step instruction and in-depth explanation on three of today's most widely used Web design and development programs: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Flash CS3, and Adobe Fireworks CS3. Readers gain practical experience with the software as they work through end-of-chapter learning projects and step-by-step tutorials. An integration chapter demonstrates how to move from one application to the other while creating a Dreamweaver Web site that incorporates both Flash and Fireworks files. Full-color illustrations and a user-friendly design combine to create a solid learning experience that reveals how to master the latest features of these popular applications.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category. Sherry Bishop is Instructor Emerita of Digital Media at North Arkansas College, where she received three endowed chairs in technology and an Outstanding Instructor award. An expert in interactive media, she authored and co-authored more than twenty books, and frequently presents at conferences and workshops around the country. The Text and Academic Authors Association awarded her book, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Revealed, the Textbook Excellence Award for College Computer Science/Engineering in 2011. Ms. Bishop has earned Adobe Certified Associate credentials in both Web and Visual Communication. Jim Shuman is Faculty Emeritus at Bellevue College in Washington, where he taught Flash and Web Development courses, and directed a team of multimedia developers and Web specialists supporting the faculty's use of technology. His industry experience includes website and application development using Flash, as well as managing a team to develop interactive courseware. He has written several textbooks on technology, including ADOBE FLASH CS6 REVEALED. In addition to an MBA, Mr. Shuman holds certification in Adobe Flash.
- Author(s)Barbara Waxer,James Shuman,Sherry Bishop
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1453 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementStandard ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.