All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick Inspiration for Web Designers Featuring more than 650 examples, this third volume of The Web Designer's Idea Book is packed with visual inspiration for creating top-tch web design. Web design expert Patrick McNeil, author of the popular Web Designer's Idea Book series, is back with the latest examples of the best design on the web today. Arranged thematically, this guide puts important topics like techlogy, design styles, elements, site types and site structure at your fingertips. This new volume also includes a detailed discussion of the various content management systems available to help you find the best platform for your project. An indispensable reference, this book provides you with the latest in themes, styles and trends you need to keep your projects relevant in the fast-paced and every-changing world of web design.
- Author BiographyPatrick McNeil's diverse interests have merged web technology and design, resulting in work that touches everything from high design to hard-core programming. Ultimately, his love for design, inspiration, and sharing knowledge has fueled his passion for running Design Meltdown, where he has cataloged and observed web design trends over the last few years.
- Author(s)Patrick McNeil
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Design Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.