All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHTML, or hypertext mark-up language, is the standard for all world wide web pages throughout the world. With HTML 3.0 new features have been added and in addition VRML, the virtual reality mark-up language, is also attracting attention to enable browsers to move through virtual reality web sites. This book provides a reference guide to both HTML and VRML modelled on the author's previous successful reference guides to AutoCad. Each HTML and VRMl command is given a description, its syntax, and examples of its use. - Visual snapshots of each markup in use.- Each HTML tag is marked with its version number to highlight the new 3.0 features.- Covers all the kwn VRML tags for 2.0.- Examples cover related and optional attributes.
- Author(s)Ralph Grabowski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight492 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.