Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a brand new series introduces Kiki Carlow, a woman on a mission to create her perfect wedding. Kiki Carlow is shocked but delighted when boyfriend Thom proposes. Planning a wedding is easy, right? That's as long as you igre: 1. The utterly bankrupting price of the only dress you'll ever truly love. 2. Your suddenly pregnant sister - surprise! 3. The celebrity wedding you're covering for work which is devouring your every waking thought. 4. The Mother of the Bride. Entirely. Kiki soon discovers that planning the perfect wedding might just bring total chaos to the rest of her life. Can she stop being a Bridezilla in time to marry the man she loves? Heart-warming and hilarious, The Wedding Diaries will make you laugh, cry, and want to watch Bridesmaids all over again...
- Author BiographySam Binnie was the 2005 winner of the Harper's/Orange Prize Short Story Competition, and lives in London with her husband and two children. She is still embarrassed that she forced people to camp at her wedding. The Wedding Diaries is her first book. She is currently writing The Baby Diaries, which will be published in March 2013, and suffering flashbacks to the horrors of antenatal classes.
- Author(s)Sam Binnie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.