All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLast year, one in three American weddings were officiated by a friend or family member. With the officiating trend on the rise, vice officiants need a resource to guide them. In The Wedding Officiant's Guide, interfaith minister Lisa Francesca breaks down the entire officiating process, from becoming an ordained officiant and interviewing the couple to drafting and performing a moving ceremony. Written in an engaging and friendly tone and featuring empowering advice, suggested readings, stories and lessons learned from new officiants and practical tips from wedding planners, this inviting handbook will help new officiants write and deliver a wedding ceremony that fulfils marriage laws, delights guests and hours the marrying couple.
- Author BiographyLisa Francesca is an interfaith minister who has officiated weddings, memorials, and other ceremonies for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Lisa Francesca
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note2-colour interiors
- Weight227 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.