Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rkp.oriley
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLady Brenna MacAlister harbored illusions that her husband, a quick-tempered highland laird, was in love with her. How could he be enamored of his bride when, on their wedding day, he had assured her that she could return to her home in England as soon as she had given him a son?Marrying Conr MacAlister had been an impulsive act for Brenna. But MacAlister and his warriors, a savage-looking band who had captured her and her party en route to her arranged marriage with ather, offered precious few alternatives. Now, after a hasty forest wedding, they were man and wife. Although Brenna grows to adore her brave, gentle husband, she has clue that Conr lives for the moments she whispers I love you. But when a rival laird strikes out at the MacAlisters, she kws that only her faith in her gallant mate can save her....A dazzling romantic adventure, The Wedding is ather unforgettable tale from the incomparable Julie Garwood.Performance Copyright,1996 Simon & Schuster, Inc.
- Author BiographyJulie Garwood is the author of sixteen New York Times bestsellers, including Heartbreaker, Ransom and Come the Spring. There are more than thirty million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Julie Garwood
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/04/1997
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight198 g
- Width106 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.