Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEdinburgh is a city of contrasts, a fact reflected in this collection of photographs taken in the 20th century. Images of Advocate's Close, the Georgian House and the Forth Railway Bridge are included beside more intimate shots of the Newhaven fishwives and crowded trams on Princes Street.
- Author(s)Jan-Andrew Henderson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2004
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/08/2015
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.