All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was early 1960's and there wasn't much else for three eleven year old boys to do in the small town where they lived. Playing with wooden swords they would act out the vel, Bobby pretending to be Athos, Fritzy, Porthos and Keith, Aramis. But, since there was only three boys they had D'Artagnan. How the boys longed for a D'Artagnan to complete their games. Little did they kw that very book that inspired their games, the one Grandpa Max read to them often, was indeed magic. Given to him by a mysterious old woman at a book sale, Bobby's Grandfather quickly discovered he could transport himself into the stories. Once Grandpa Max realized he had interfered with the plot, unwittingly getting Athos, Porthos and Aramis captured by the cardinals guards to keep them from helping D'Artagnan, he summons Bobby and his friends to help him repair the damage. If they fail, every copy of The Three Musketeers would change forever.
- Author(s)MR Robert B Bresloff
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.