All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom celebrated food stylist and writer Catherine Hill, comes this sumptuous collection of recipes for all home cooks who love celebrity chefs such as Nigel Slater. From stews to slow-cooked joints to mouth-watering veg dishes, this is a fully illustrated cookbook to be relied upon for delicious, original and low-maintenance meals. With chapters from Friday Night Easy to fabulous Sunday lunches, this is the only cookbook you'll need when the weekend comes round. Catherine Hill's unique cookbook is aimed at everyone who wants to cook at the weekend, whether you have a few friends over for a casual Friday night supper or are going away for a self-catering mini-break. Choose from quick, clever recipes like Tomato and Tallegio Tart or Sticky Mango Chicken Salad when you get in late on a Friday night. With a bit more time, impress on a Saturday with Prawn and Chorizo Stew or Marmalade Glazed Barbecue Ribs. And for a Sunday lunch to round off the weekend choose from lots of slow-cook, low maintenance ideas like Moroccan Leg of Lamb with Chickpeas, or Horseradish and Sugar-crusted Beef with Watercress Pesto - perfect for heading home to after a Sunday walk or drink at the pub. With a relaxed approach and packed full of delicious recipes, ingenious tips and advice, make your weekend cooking something to remember.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hill is a renowned food stylist and writer. She has worked as Food and Wine editor for titles such as Woman and Home, Essentials, Family Circle and BBC Veggie Good Food and has a client list which includes Sainsbury's, Tesco, Sunday Times Style, Red, Delicious and Olive magazines and the Daily Mail Weekend. Her approach to food is realistic, relaxed, desirable and achievable without any pretence.
- Author(s)Catherine Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width181 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.