About this product
- DescriptionMary Elizabeth can't wait for the weekend to begin at the Ridley Hotel, where a famous mystery writer and a troupe of actors are coming to enact a murder mystery for 150 amateur sleuths.Mary Elizabeth's role is to discover the body in Room1927, which is supposed to be haunted. But thing prepares her for the real body that she finds in Room 1927....
- Author BiographyJoan Lowery Nixon was the author of more than 130 books for young readers and was the only four-time winner of the Edgar Allan Poe Best Young Adult Mystery Award. She received the award for The Kidnapping of Christina Lattimore, The Seance, The Name of the Game Was Murder, and The Other Side of the Dark, which also won the California Young Reader Medal. Her historical fiction included the award-winning series The Orphan Train Adventures, Orphan Train Children, and Colonial Williamsburg: Young Americans. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Joan Lowery Nixon
- PublisherRandom House (Pty) Ltd South Africa
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationParklands
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintRandom House South Africa
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.