All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample recipes from the book include Green Chile and Cheese Stuffed Chicken, Sunday Pot Roast and Honey Chipotle Meatloaf. The recipes are divided into chapters of cook or prep time-25 minutes or less to cook, 45 minutes or less to cook and 5-10 minutes to prep. Readers also get stress free weeknight desserts, such as Layered Cheesecake Cups, One Bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake and 5 Minute Soft Serve Strawberry Ice Cream. Since Mary's son has a sensitivity to gluten, the desserts include gluten-free adaptations, perfect for families in similar situations. Cooking from scratch is healthier and cheaper than eating out, and it has a way of bringing families closer together. The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook helps families eat at home during busy weeknights without stressing about cooking; they save money, eat good food and spend more quality time together.
- Author BiographyMary Younkin runs the widely popular cooking blog Barefeet in the Kitchen. She has developed recipes for many well-known brands, such as The National Pork Board, Horizon Organics, Whole Foods, Albertsons and Safeway. Mary lives with her husband and children in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Mary Younkin
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.36Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.