All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback-- Bentez's third vel seamlessly blends fact with imagination, evoking the trauma of war more vividly than any newspaper account . . . beautifully illuminating. (Publishers Weekly starred review) Sandra Bentez received international acclaim for her first two vels: A Place Where the Sea Remembers ( A quietly stunning work that leaves soft tracks in the heart --Washington Post Book World) and Bitter Grounds ( The kind of book that fills your dreams for weeks --Isabel Allende). Now she returns with an unforgettable tale of life in war-torn El Salvador.
- Author BiographySandra Benitez is the author of A Place Where the Sea Remembers, which won the Barnes & Noble Discover Award and the Minnesota Book Award, and was a finalist for the Los Angeles Times First Fiction Award. She is also the author of Bitter Grounds, which won the Before Columbus Foundation's American Book Award, and The Weight of All Things, which was a Book Sense 76 selection. Benitez is a past Keller-Edelstein Distinguished Writer in Residence at the University of Minnesota, and recently won a Bush Foundation Fellowship in Fiction. She lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Sandra Benitez
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication20/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight213 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.