All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one of a series of textbooks on the Welfare of Animals. This book discusses the welfare of dogs used for many different purposes. The book has an international perspective on the welfare of dogs in developed and under-developed countries. The welfare of laboratory dogs which is of concern to many people is discussed, as is the welfare of animals held in shelters waiting for re-homing or euthanasia. The book successfully combines an appreciation of how the health and nutrition of dogs has improved with an understanding of the social difficulties dogs experience. The book's outlook on the subject of dog welfare is positive.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Stafford
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleAnimal Welfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.