All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe critical role of food in contemporary policy, in the UK, Europe and internationally, is explored in a comprehensive and readable account of current issues, including food rights, patenting, safety, aid, choice and poverty.* This landmark collection explores the critical role of food in contemporary national and international policy.* The contributors represent different professional and academic perspectives.* The contributions challenge state, institutional and agency structures and responses to food as a social policy issue.* Most of the contributors write from an empirical research base.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowler is a registered Public Health Nutritionist and a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy and Food in the Department of Sociology at the University of Warwick. Catherine Jones Finer is the Series Editor for Broadening Perspectives on Social Policy and one of the editors of Social Policy and Administration.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleBroadening Perspectives in Social Policy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight248 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byCatherine Jones Finer,Elizabeth Dowler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.