Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- AU $24.50+ AU $9.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen A.J. Mackinn quits his job in Australia, he kws only that he longs to travel to the Well at the World's End, a mysterious pool on a remote Scottish island whose waters, legend has it, hold the secret to eternal youth. Determined t to fly ('It would feel like cheating'), he sets out with a rucksack, some fireworks and a map of the world and trusts chance to take care of the rest. By land and by sea, by train, truck, horse and yacht, he makes his way across the globe ,and through a series of hilarious adventures. He survives a bus crash in Australia, marries a princess in Laos, is attacked by Komodo dragons and does time in a Chinese jail. The next lift, or the next near-miss, is always just a happy accident away. This is the astonishing true story of a remarkable voyage, an old-fashioned quest by a modern-day adventurer.
- Author BiographyA.J. Mackinnon is the author of The Unlikely Voyage of Jack de Crow.
- Author(s)A. J. Mackinnon
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.