All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Well of Being, from Jean-Pierre Weill, is an illustrated inquiry into the art of happiness and what it means to be radically alive in our daily moments. Images and a graceful philosophic text invite us to awaken from our constructed stories that we may return to this world and live in the present. The book opens with a perennial account of life's ultimate purpose and concludes with a unique retelling of the puzzle we call growing up. Through art, philosophy, and poetry we are offered a refreshing and empowering way to rethink ourselves. The book is an experience to be felt.
- Author BiographyJEAN-PIERRE WEILL has worked as a visual artist for twenty years. He originally self-published The Well of Being in 2013, to critical acclaim. He lives in Baltimore with Rachel Rotenberg, a sculptor.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Weill
- PublisherFlatiron Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlatiron Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width274 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.