Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woman wants to eat her best. But eating well can be challenging during the best of times. During pregnancy it is aggravated with curveballs such as nausea, cravings, or life. Before you ruin your healthful intentions, check out The Well-Rounded Pregnancy Cookbook, which offers a compromise by providing 100 recipes that meet every mother s needs by adapting them to her moods. Feeling nauseous? Turn Pine Nuts and Golden Raisins into a lemony-soup. Craving comfort foods? Modify Asian Cabbage Salad into a traditional but healthy treat. Ready to shed your baby pounds? Transform Fettucine with Mushrooms and Slow-Roasted Tomatoes into a beautiful salad. Feeling good today? Try some Broiled Salmon with Caramelized Fennel and Sweet Onion paired with Crisp Roasted Sweet Potatoes. And the Lemon Cookies and Devilicious Cupcakes are great for any mood. Easily customizable recipes also mean that mom-to-be and her family can sit down and enjoy the same meal, matter how she s feeling. With helpful tips and options that minimize prep time, The Well-Rounded Pregnancy Cookbook is a must-have for any expectant, new or t-so-new mother, who needs a flexible solution for preparing delicious, healthful, meals! As the founder of Mothers & Menus, Inc. and a busy mom of three, Karen Gurwitz kws how hard it can be to find time to take care of yourself. In The Well-Rounded Pregnancy Cookbook, she encourages you to tune in to your body s needs and give yourself permission to hor your cravings. Her voice and the cookbook are a great accompaniment to your journey of motherhood, whether you are in the early stages, or have been on it for quite some time.
- Author BiographyKAREN GURWITZ is the founder and president of Mothers & Menus, Inc., the only healthy meal delivery service created to support expectant and new mothers. She lives in New York City with her husband and their three children. JEN HOY is the executive chef consultant to Mothers & Menus, Inc., and a certified nutritionist.
- Author(s)Jen Hoy,Karen Gurwitz
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight455 g
- Width186 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.