All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWould you buy a used time machine from this man? Mr. Talbot has taken the Werewolf Club to London! Unfortunately, they made the trip in Uncle H. G. Talbot's unreliable time-and-space machine, and they've arrived in 1890 London -- where it might be a tad difficult to buy the 212 double-A batteries they need for the machine to get them home. The Werewolf Club's goose is cooked -- and t for a good old-fashioned English Christmas dinner. While they're figuring out what to do, the young werewolves have plenty of time to take in some sights usually missed by your average tour bus, and even help legendary detective Sherlock Holmes thwart the torious Jack the Schlepper's attempt to steal the crown jewels from the Tower of London. There will always be an England -- but never one like the Werewolf Club's England.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pinkwater is the author of several bestselling children's books as well as a popular commentator on National Public Radio. He writes regular reviews on Contentville.com. Daniel lives in Hyde Park, New York.
- Author(s)Daniel Manus Pinkwater
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWerewolf Club
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jill Pinkwater
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.