All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects the best artwork from the first five years of Bad Dads, an annual exhibition of art inspired by the films of Wes Anderson. Curated by Spoke Art Gallery in San Francisco, Bad Dads has continued to grow and progress and has featured work from more than four hundred artists. From paintings to sculptures to limited-edition screen prints, the artworks vary greatly in style, but share the imagery and beloved characters from the mind of one of Hollywood's most teworthy and imaginative filmmakers. The book features an original cover by graphic artist Max Dalton, a foreword by writer and director Wes Anderson himself, and an introduction by TV and movie critic Matt Zoller Seitz, author of the bestselling Wes Anderson Collection books.
- Author BiographySpoke Art is a San Francisco-based gallery, run by Ken Harman, that specialises in new contemporary painting, sculpture and illustration. Max Dalton is a graphic artist living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by way of Barcelona, New York and Paris. He has published a few books and illustrated some others, including The Wes Anderson Collection (Abrams, 2013). Matt Zoller Seitz is the television critic for New York magazine and the editor in chief of RogerEbert.com. He is the author of The Wes Anderson Collection, The Wes Anderson Collection: The Grand Budapest Hotel and Mad Men Carousel. He lives in Brooklyn.
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note200 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width222 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byMatt Zoller Seitz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.