All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The West India Boys God has unconscious ministers: The lily crown'd with dew, The lamb, the vine, the morning mist, Have all their message true.The little child's unstudied waysMay lift our thoughts above, And prompt the Christian's heart to faith, Simplicity and love. But lily, lamb, or little childNo holiness can claim;The earth is cursed, the soul is lost, But for our Saviour's name.And yet we welcome all the aidsWhich round our path abide, To turn our thoughts to Scripture truthAnd point to Christ our Guide. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Katy's Little Maid
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.