All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The West at War, Bradley C. S. Watson brings together rewned scholars and public policy experts to reflect on perhaps the most pressing problem of our time-the West's increasingly bloody conflict with forces that seek thing less than its destruction. In eleven provocative chapters, contributors deal with the internal challenges and external conflicts facing Western civilization in the context of the 'war on terror.'
- Author BiographyBradley C. S. Watson is Philip M. McKenna Chair in American And Western Political Thought and Fellow in Politics and Culture at Saint Vincent College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBradley C. S. Watson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.