All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the history of the United States, the countrys people have been drawn westward. Today, the eleven western states are home to some of the nations most interesting natural landmarks and biggest cities. Readers will get an up-close look at everything from the peaks of Rocky Mountains to the streets of Los Angeles. This title also covers Alaska and Hawaii.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: U.S. Regions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.