Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Westminster Dictionary of Christian Spirituality is an invaluable reference work. The volume features hundreds of entries, arranged alphabetically for ease of use, on a wide range of people, ideas, and events that have helped to shape Christian spirituality.
- Author BiographyGordon S. Wakefield was the first Methodist Principal of the Queen's College, Birmingham, the ecumenical Anglican-Methodist ministerial training college. He also served as Chaplain of Westminster College, Oxford and Director of the Alister Hardy Centre for Research into Religious Experience. He is the author of several works on spirituality and devotion.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGordon S. Wakefield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.