All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionManchester's mires were particularly susceptible to industrial exploitation from the early modern period onwards. This work presents research on Chat Moss, Carrington Moss, Red Moss, Ashton Moss and Kearsley Moss, as well as a description of smaller and former wetlands in the area.
- Author(s)Collin Wells,David Hall,Elizabeth Huckerby
- PublisherUniversity of Lancaster
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- Series TitleNorth West Wetlands Survey
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2.
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Lancaster
- Content Note66 figs, 20 pl
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.