More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the critically-acclaimed author of PRINCE OF FOOLS comes the third volume of the brilliant new epic fantasy series, THE RED QUEEN'S WAR. All the horrors of Hell stand between Srri Ver Snagason and the rescue of his family, if indeed the dead can be rescued. For Jalan Kendeth getting back out alive and with Loki's Key is all that matters. Loki's creation can open any lock, any door, and it may also be the key to Jal's fortune back in the living world. Jal plans to return to the three Ws that have been the core of his idle and debauched life: wine, women, and wagering. Fate however has other, larger, plans...The Wheel of Osheim is turning ever faster and it will crack the world unless it's stopped. When the end of all things looms, and there's where to run, even the worst coward must find new answers. Jal and Srri face many dangers - from the corpse-hordes of the Dead King to the many mirrors of the Lady Blue; but in the end, fast or slow, the Wheel of Osheim will exert its power. In the end it's win or die.
- Author BiographyMark Lawrence was born in Champagne-Urbanan, Illinois, to British parents but moved to the UK at the age of one. He went back to the US after taking a PhD in mathematics at Imperial College to work on a variety of research projects including the 'Star Wars' missile defence programme. Returning to the UK, he has worked mainly on image processing and decision/reasoning theory. He says he never had any ambition to be a writer so was very surprised when a half-hearted attempt to find an agent turned into a global publishing deal overnight. His first trilogy, The Broken Empire, has been universally acclaimed as a ground-breaking work of fantasy. Mark is married, with four children, and lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Mark Lawrence
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRed Queen's War
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/01/2017
- Weight630 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- tomcatbooksmait...20 Oct, 2016by
Excellent 3rd book of the trilogy
Mark Lawrence characters and story line are very compelling. I would recommend anything by him.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.