All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt was the winter of 1947 when C. David Priest, then five years old, first hears his aunt Rosalee tell the vivid and frightening story of the Whippanini man, a strange presence that only comes out when darkness falls. Terrified and curious all at the same time, it is later that same night after David falls asleep that he sees the Whippanini man for the first time, forever transforming his incent life. As the spectral presence haunts David in his sleep, his aunt relays more stories that cause him to begin to question everything in his life-and all who have passed away before him, including a cousin reported to have looked just like David. But at night, thing can stop Whippanini from invading David's dreams, at least temporarily, and seemingly warning him of tragic events about to occur. As the years pass and Whippanini disappears, David wonders if the presence was just a figment of his childhood imagination. Little does he kw that the Whippanini man is about to make his presence kwn again. The Whippanini Man shares one man's struggle with a fearful manifestation as he walks back into his past and he hopes to find his true self.
- Author(s)C David Priest
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.