All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author Simon Morden's stunning quest continues, unravelling magic and uncovering secrets on the way ...LET'S FACE IT, NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE SAVED. Since escaping London's infer, Mary and Dalip have fought monsters and won - though in the magical world of Down, the most frightening monsters come from within. Now they hold the greatest of treasures: maps that reveal the way to the White City, where they can find the answers they're looking for, and learn the secrets of Down. But to get there they must rely on Crows, who has already betrayed them at every turn. As they battle their way towards the one place in all of Down without magic, they must ask themselves how far they will go to find their way home. After all, if there's one thing the White City offers those brave eugh to enter, it's more than they bargained for. SIMON MORDEN'S DOWN STATION WAS AN EXTRAORDINARY QUEST FOR MEANING AND IDENTITY. NOW HE'S LEADING US TO THE KIND OF TRUTHS THAT LEAVE US CHANGED.
- Author BiographySimon Morden has won the Philip K. Dick Award and been a judge on the Arthur C. Clarke Award. A popular figure on the genre scene he has also proved to be a popular author of both noir SF and extravagant Fantasy themed SF. He has also been an editor at Focus magazine. He has a degree in Geology and Planetary Geophysics. He lives in Gateshead.
- Author(s)Simon Morden
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight445 g
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.