Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThere will be days when you wonder at and question some of the risks you had to take, the sacrifices you were forced to offer in the face of death. In Kiel Harbour, 1945 - the war in Europe is at an end. But for Lieutenant Vere Marriott and the men of MGB 801, moored amid a nightmare of devastation, it is an uneasy, unsettled peace. New assignments ashore and afloat mean fresh tensions and conflicting emotions. For some, glory w takes second place to profit. For others, revenge at last seems within their grasp. No one is shooting at Marriott w. But dangers come thick and fast - from confrontation with the Russians to his feelings for Fraulein Geghim. There is more to victory than survival ...
- Author BiographyDouglas Reeman did convoy duty in the navy in the Atlantic, the Arctic, and the North Sea. He has written over thirty novels under his own name and more than twenty bestselling historical novels featuring Richard Bolitho under the pseudonym Alexander Kent
- Author(s)Douglas Reeman
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight179 g
- Width112 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.