All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Lady Michelle Obama is a remarkable figure, and author Raymond Sturgis carefully selected the words of this book to highlight the passion and life of Michelle Obama. Many kw of her many achievements, however, what about her agenda to help change the nutritional conditions of America's children. Also, her outstanding stance to help educate children and those that need quality education and living conditions stems from her background of community and education. See, Mrs. Obama majored in sociology and mired in African American studies and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1985. She earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. At Harvard she participated in demonstrations advocating the hiring of professors who were members of mirities and worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases. Although she understand that everything she does is under a microscope, and her critics would always search and find the nearest Television monitor to highlight her faults, she remains firm to her cause of helping others. This book is a wonderful composite of literature that celebrate the love and respect of Michelle Obama, whom is second to ne in quality, leadership and character.
- Author BiographyRaymond Sturgis is the author of outstanding hard to keep on the shelf books: Let Love Open You Up, Barack Obama: His Love and Dream for America, Please Don't Hit or Hurt Me Anymore, The World Changers and many, many more. Growing up with challenges, author Raymond Sturgis discovered that writing would extricate him from obstacles that plagued many African American men. Raymond Sturgis that everyone can augment their potential for greatness by letting love lead them. His books reflect the need for social change and for everyone to enrich their lives with the best of American values.
- Author(s)Raymond Sturgis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.