All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains over 160 iconic, rare, and previously unpublished images of The Who. Tracing their progress from sharp-suited mods to psychedelic stars and pioneers of the rock opera through images of the band on the road, recording TV shows, performing at Monterey and the Isle of Wight, and in venues including Wembley Stadium, this is The Who as you've never seen them before.
- Author BiographyMarcus Hearn is the acclaimed author of Titan's The Art of Hammer, Hammer Glamour and The Hammer Story (with Alan Barnes). His other books include authorised biographies of filmmakers George Lucas and Gerry Anderson, and Eight Days a Week, the story of The Beatles' final world tour.
- Author(s)Marcus Hearn
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.