All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho Are You? Every week, television viewers are asked that question at the beginning of CSI . But, who's asking? Readers can discover the group behind the question in The Who . They'll learn how the group became the favorite of the counterculture Mods, who were living life to the fullest in 1960s London. Readers will discover what made The Who stand apart from the many other bands trying to make it to the top of the rock world. The Who also tells the story of a group dealing with inner demons and egos, substance abuse and diverse interests, and the role a Pinball Wizard played in its success. The group has fought its battles to remain a popular band, with new fans onboard at every concert stop.
- Author(s)Noa Flynn
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePop Rock: Popular Rock Superstars of Yesterday and Today Series
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.