The Whole Heart Solution: Halt Heart Disease Now with the Best Alternative and Traditional Medicine by Joel Kahn (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.61+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Whole Heart Solution, America s Holistic Heart Doc Joel K. Kahn, MD, reveals more than 75 simple, low-cost things you can do right away from drinking your veggies to opening your windows to walking barefoot to make yourself heart attack proof. Cardiovascular disease (CV) is the number one killer in the Western world. But it doesn t need to be. The truth is that more than 75 percent of cases of heart attacks, strokes, and other cardiovascular disease events are preventable. In The Whole Heart Solution, America s Holistic Heart Doc Joel K. Kahn, MD, reveals more than 75 simple, low-cost things you can do right away from drinking your veggies to opening your windows to walking barefoot to make yourself heart attack proof. Here s what leading physicians and other experts have to say about The Whole Heart Solution: If you want to raise your heart energy, keep your heart arteries clean, and identify the root causes of heart disease to avoid stents and bypass surgery, Dr. Kahn has your prescriptions ready to use. This is a unique manual of caring for your heart by taking out the bad stuff and putting in the good stuff. A must-read. --Mark Hyman, MD, New York Times bestselling author of UltraMetabolism, Blood Sugar Solution and others Coronary artery disease and heart attacks are avoidable through superior nutrition. Dr. Kahn can lead the way to change the face of cardiology in America. --Joel Fuhrman, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Eat to Live, The End of Diabetes and others, Board Certified Family physician, Research Director of the Nutritional Research Foundation This is an important book that everyone needs to read. Dr. Kahn is an expert at translating complex information into easy-to-understand, usable techniques to have a better heart and brain. --Daniel G. Amen, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life and others Heart disease is mostly preventable, and if we all took a page from Dr. Joel Kahn, America would be a whole lot healthier and happier. --Jason Wachob, founder and CEO, MindBodyGreen.com Dr. Joel Kahn has a national reputation as one of the top cardiologists in the US. [His book] will be a tremendous asset to patients, their families and physicians. --Mark Houston, MD, MS, Director, Hypertension Institute and Vascular Biology of Nashville, TN, and author of What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Heart Disease The heart can be strengthened in so many ways without surgery. Doctors need to be champions of real health, food-based health, fitness-based health. I kw champions and Dr. Kahn is a champion. --John Salley, four-time NBA champion Dr. Joel Kahn is a leader in the cardiology world in recognizing the importance of food and lifestyle for heart conditions. His book will be a winner for all involved. --Neal D. Barnard, MD, Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and bestselling author of Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes The Whole Heart Solution by Dr. Joel Kahn is an enlightened comprehensive examination by a dedicated physician as well as a treasure chest of opportunities to enhance a full and healthy life. --Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D., author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Author BiographyDr. Kahn serves as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit and Director of Cardiac Wellness at Michigan Healthcare Professionals. He was the first physician in Michigan to be certified by the Society of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication and the first in the world with a board certification in Cardiology to be certified by the University of South Florida and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in Metabolic Cardiology. A founding member of the International Society of Integrative, Metabolic and Functional Cardiovascular Medicine, he is also the first physician to implement in a synagogue the life-changing Daniel Plan developed at Saddleback Church in California by Drs. Daniel Amen, Mehmet Oz, and Mark Hyman. He lectures widely and has been named a TopDoc in Detroit for many years running. A devoted athlete, vegan, and health advocate, Dr. Kahn is married and has 3 children. He has been a practicing cardiologist for more than 20 years in the Detroit area.
- Author(s)Joel Kahn
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Weight626 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.