Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a 'vel approach', Susan Laubach painlessly and engagingly explains the basics of investing through the story of Missy Kitt. An investment vice, Kitt lands a job at an over-the-hill brokerage firm headed by the somewhat stodgy Mr Caboodle. As Kitt learns the basics of investing from the inside, you will absorb useful concepts such as the Ten Commandments for Investing and the Four-Season Portfolio Plan. Includes investing worksheets. A successful portfolio manager and 15-year veteran of a major brokerage firm, Laubach teaches investment basics to groups and individuals across the USA.
- Author(s)Susan Laubach
- PublisherBancroft Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBancroft Press
- Weight365 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.